Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nail of The Day | Intense Fuschia


 Hi dolls,

 How are y'all doing today?

I realized I haven't done a nail post in eons {as with every other subject, but please pardon.} Anyway I decided to paint my nails with this pretty nail polish.




But the unfortunate thing is that Its brandless, maybe not brandless, maybe the name tag was removed. either ways, I got it in a goodie bag from Makeup Maven NG at a bloggers' event a couple of months ago. I decided to not allow its "brandlessness" stop me from enjoying a beautiful manicure,lol.



The nail polish is an intense fuschia colour, and honestly just a coat is okay but i'm used to doing 2 coats, hence why i used 2 coats. It also has sparkles that even makes it all the more beautiful, I'm still gonna try to find out the name although that's almost impossible, wish me well :-}


I applied a base coat as usual and then 2 coats of the nail polish followed by my favorite top coat, Seche Vite and then I took the liberty of taking lots and lots of beautiful pictures






Oh and by the way, those are all mine
I hope you love the post, i enjoyed putting it together and I definitely enjoyed painting my nails. So cheers to the beginning to more awesome nail posts, yaay!!!

Till my next post
xoxo.

No comments: