Monday, September 21, 2015

Look Of The Day | Pretty in Pink



Holla Bellas,


Hope you had an awesome weekend? I did and I am excited to start a new week


So  I decided to do a look using only shades of pink. Initially I thought it was gonna be too matchy matchy, but it still came out beautifully. I totally love how it turned out. And I definitely love how the photos came out too.{though some are kindly blurry, oh well...}






Here are the products I used to achieve this look:


Eyes:
Jordana brow pencil, Dark brown
Milani concealer, Honey
NYX jumbo pencil, milk
Light pink from Glazzi eyeshadow palette
Fuschia eyeshadow from BHcosmetics eyes on the 6s palette
Matte purple from Take me to brazil palette also from Bh
Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner
Mlani  liquid eye, black
Oriflame volume blast mascara
Red cherry lashes, 103 and 110

Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Flawless foundation in 355 coconut
Milani mineral powder, warm
Ben powder in Tanzania, to contour
Milani Baked blush, red vino





Lips:
Nyx lipliner, currant
Zaron Lipstick, pretty in Pink
Nyx butter lipgloss, éclair


I hope you have yourselves an amazing week, I am looking forward to amazing. Have a great week bellas and oh do tell me what you think about the look and feel free to recreate too


Till next time,

'Dolapo

No comments: