Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Event| Lagos makeup and Beauty connect





Hi dolls,
How's the new week treating you. Yesterday sunday 13th september was and I attended.Its an event for makeup artists and beauty lovers to connect and mingle. The turnout wasn't as I expected but it was still fun and informative.

  


 
  We discussed how to maximize social media to grow your beauty business.This was like the major topic I must say I really learnt so much. Lollipops also shared some general tips on growing your business. I even got carried away at some point I forgot to take pictures lol
    
So here I’d let the few pictures I took do the rest of the talking







Altogether it was a great learning experience. I also got to meet a couple more makeup artists in the industry. I'd be sure to keep you informed on subsequent Industry events

Have a lovely week, xx

No comments: