Thursday, September 17, 2015

Product Review | Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Flawless foundation


Holla!!!


How are y'all doing? So I am back again today You're surprised right? you can say I'm on fire and i'ts probably cos at some corner in my brain I'm being prompted to make up for lost time. I'm shocked I got so caught up with life that I literally forgot about the blog, but that's all in the past now.



So today I have a product review.Its the Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Flawless foundation. It was the Rave product a while and I am just getting around to doing my own review for reasons you know already. It was created for oily skin types and its meant to keep your face matte +flawless. Hence the name, you get?




The matte+flawless foundation was developed after the original fit me foundation and according to reviews I read, It wasn't well received. I guess that prompted them to create the matte+flawless version which is meant to work for normal to oily skin. And since I have oily skin I'm going to be talking  on how it works for oily skin. I got it in the shade coconut 355 which is the darkest shade.



So according to them
  • It mattifies and refines pores
  • Matches skin tone
  • Natural,seamless finish


I tried out the foundation and I've actually been using it. In fact its been my go to for a while now and these are my thoughts about it

PROS:
  • It has full and buildable coverage
  • Its super easy to blend. I apply it with my kabuki brush and blending this foundation is a dream
  • The texture is amazing 
  • And yes it does Mattify. I always use it paired with my No 7 mattifying primer
This is what it looks like unblended


CON:
  • It doesnt come with a pump and that leads to a messy application all the time
  •  The shade selection is not favorable for WOC {women of color}. They only have about 3 or 4 shades that can work for dark skin. I must say Im so lucky I got a shade that works for me.
Other than that I think its a great product and Its quite affordable too
And like I said it blends beautifully and covers well too

So there you have it, My unbiased opinions about the foundation. I also need to let you guys know I'd be posting reviews of some products that were the rave in the past one year.Even though they're no longer the buzz,I'd still post the reviews. They're my opinions afterall,so please judge kindly. Thank you


Talk soon dolls,
xoxo
'Dolapo


Disclaimer: This is my unbiased opinion on this product. I wasn't paid to do this review and I purchased the product with my own money

No comments: