Friday, September 14, 2012

EVENT|LAGOS MAKE UP FAIR (LMUF) 2012

It was the first ever makeup fair in lagos and trust me it was pure fun.There were a  lot of stands with lots of products on display and even some launching new brands.I also discovered a couple of Nigerian makeup brands and i must say i am impressed with the Nigerian Beauty industry(watch out for my post on nigerian makeup brands).I was there and I brought you tons of pictures
On my way to the event
On the red carpet



Sacha cosmetics
Sacha cosmetics stand


Hegai&Esther stand

Taries World stand

Taries world Stand


Newly launched Prestige cosmetics on display at the Taries World stand


Shades and Sparkles stand

Arike Cosmetics stand



Sacred Artistry stand

Beyond faces stand



LizYemoja Lashes

 I was shocked to discover that some stands had counterfeit products on display at the regular price some were even more expensive than the original.I think the organizers should carefully screen the products to be sold before the event to prevent re-occurence of this in subsequent events
CaliColors cosmetics Stand



Gifty's daughter NYX display

professional makeup boxes on display




Venus stand


Taries 
with LizYemoja

with Stella





   There were freebies as different exhibitors took time to ask questions and gave out gifts to whoever got the answers right

Asides the heat,the loud music and the rowdiness,I really did enjoy the Lagos Makeup Fair, and I am eagerly looking forward to more of it

xoxo!

Dolapo

5 comments:

DAMSEL MAKEOVERS said...

Lovely pictures, your collection actually has some that were not captured in some blog posts about the LMUF I've seen.
well done, Cheers

Unknown said...

Thanks,xoxo!

Amaka Akuche said...

Wow!!! Funny I'm such a makeup addict and I dnt knw about dis?? *smh* ur blog's very enlightening thanks and if ur on bb pls add me on 28b8c06f thanks.

Unknown said...

Can't believe I missed seeing you at LMUF1 hopefully at LMUF2

Unknown said...

@MizB,I guess that's because we both weren't on the lookout for each other.LMUF 2 would be a great place to connect finally.would love to meet u!