Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Show and Tell | SLEEK STUDIO GOODIE BAG

Hello beauties, how is your week going? awesome i believe. Mine has been one hell of a roller coaster ride, but in all im still thankful to God. Last week sunday I received a package from Sleek Studio Nigeria as one of the beauty bloggers in the Nigerian  beauty industry to review their newly released lip stains and previously launched skincare line. 
Here's a picture of all i received from Sleek
zooming from another angle,lol
 I first fell in love with the skincare line at the LMUF2 where i was privileged to have the CEO of Sleek Nigeria who developed the skincare products herself introduce the line to me and show me how it works.I gladly went ahead to get a huge supply, which I still havent run out of lol.
Now imagine my joy when i opened the package and found 3 of my fave products by them and 2 I haven"t tried before. I never got around to posting a review of my initial haul but I am definitely going to do that as soon as I try the 2 products and I can say for sure how I feel about them.
L-R Scrub away my troubles, New Skin reveal, New skin reveal more,Come clean and Lightning in a jar

I also got all six of their newly launched flash 'a' pout matte lipstains. I must say at this point that this has to be the most innovative lip product i've ever come across, well i havent seen  much lol. Each tube has a mirror on the side and the wand has a led light which can be switched either on or off to allow for a perfect application , even in the dark!
All six in their packaging and all their glory,lol

L-R Revolution,Siren,Naivety,Duke,Coined,Forbidden

Alongside the skincare products and the lipstains, I also got the following:
  • Signature face kit
  • Glowshine lipgloss
  • Sleek eye dust in "Greeen with envy"
  • Sleek Glisten me
  • Blotting paper
  • Emery boards
Would be coming right at you guys with a review but seeing as I am not one to jump into writing reviews to enable me give my totally honest opinion, the skin care review might take a while but the review on the lipstain is coming pretty soon, till then, 


Stay Fab!


'Dolapo



NB:This is not a review, it is a "show 'n' tell". Just to show my readers what i've been up to,reviews are coming later
\

No comments: