Monday, April 7, 2014

Product Review| eos Lipbalm in summer fruit

Hello beautiful people, how are you today?  I'm back again with another post call it "trying to redeem my image"...maybe. I've been away for far too long. so today i'm going to be reviewing a product , a lip balm actually

I first saw these in Miley Cyrus' video for We Can't Stop and I immediately wanted to have one, well maybe cos i'm a huge Miley fan,lol


I finally laid my hands on these a few weeks back and i've been loving it ever since

They Say:  eos lip balm in Summer Fruit is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.




Packaging
It comes in a sphere container and the lip balm itself is in the form of an hemisphere, very attractive packaging if you ask me



Pros:
  •  The lip balm is a hundred percent organic, so you can be sure no chemicals,paraben or even petrolatum is present in it
  • It contains soothing ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil, which are like the best way to moisturise anyway
  • Keeps the lips feeling soft and supple
  • It has a sugary taste to it and I give in to the urge to lick it from time to time since I know it contains no chemicals


Cons; 
  • Tends to feel a little heavy on the lips
  • If you dont exfoliate your lips regularly, it just sits there alongside the shedding topmost layer of your lips


Price: 
  • Retails for about 1500 NGN here in nigeria
Final Thoughts
     I think this is an amazing invention and is a must have for in everybody's purse.the packaging is eye catching and there are different flavours to choose from but they are all organic and natural


These right here are my opinions of the lipbalm, and I think everybody deserves to have this in their life. Do not forget to exfoliate regularly to get the most out of this balm. Would put up a post about how I exfoliate and what i use. I hope you guys go out to purchase this,give your lips some TLC 

xoxo
'Dolapo



Disclaimer: This is my unbiased opinion of the performance of the product, my review was in no way influenced and this was purchased by me

No comments: