Saturday, July 13, 2013

EVENT | LAGOS MAKEUP FAIR 2 (2013)

hi dolls,

Saturday june 22 was an awesome one as it was the day the biggest gathering for makeup lovers was slated.the event took place at the Anchor Events Center ,the venue was quite bigger than the first one so it wasn't as overcrowded.
That's me all dressed up and ready to go to the LMUF2

I decided to stick with a simple makeup application

Your makeup navigator DVD by St. Ola Makeup studio


The Express brow bar

Deva Petals' stand


Makeup maven stand



Sheirlyaz beautimatterz stand

LIndoirs Makeup and Skincare Stand

with Dolapo of bellezza faces
with Dr Ebele Ugochuckwu(MD of sleek makeup/hair)
Bellezza faces stand

Nattra Cosmetics stand
L-R Me,Lola of Evolve,Omon of Beautycook,Isoken of D dash n  blush and Laide of BeautyArcade



There were more stands and lots of makeup on display at this fair and I didnt spot any substandard/fake makeup products(not saying there werent any).I also noticed that more nigerian makeup brands are springing up.

Tara and I

 There were lots of fun activities going on in the background. Nigerian musicians such as Ace, Skuki, Dj Zeez etc came to perform some of their tracks at the event and that got even more people excited. And in the midst of all that,As I was visiting a stand, some ladies walked up to the stand and we got talking.found out they read my blog and they insisted on a picture(that meant a whole lot to me)here's the picture i took with them
L-R Adedolapo. Adetutu, myself and bukky


beautiful looking PRO bags at the Giftys daughter stand

Kayge cosmetics stand

SleekStudio stand (I had an awesome time here would do a post on this later)

Taking my shot on the red carpet on my way out

With Lola Faleye(CEO of Popps concepts)
Barbara and I
I hope you enjoyed my "report" on this edition of the LMUF someday soon, I should be able to attend the fair in other locations but till then...cheers

No comments: